Is the benefit of APL with no restrictions driving you to consider your own License?
How do you determine what products and platforms are available on your Approved Product List? What restrictions do you have in place?
I continue to be amazed by the reaction from advisers when I explain there are no restrictions, provided Lonsec Financial Product Research has provided a grading of investment grade or higher. We are agnostic regarding platform choice, provided quality service delivery is in place.
Our philosophy is that any product recommendation should be determined by what will result in the clients’ best interest being met.
In addition to employing Lonsec Financial Product Research our process is also managed and overseen by Independent Research Consultant Chris Lioutas. Chris’s reputation in the investment research space is second to none. Chris provides additional value to our advisers with a drill down into the APL to provide a “Best of Breed” rating whereby his process filters investments across the various asset classes to identify top quartile investment funds.
If you are thinking about your own licence, there is an alternative.
Small boutique AFSL seeks expressions of interest from Practitioners who want to get on with the job of looking after their clients.
Is this you?
- Are you thinking about changing to becoming self-licensed?
- Want to be able to give your clients the best possible advice in terms of investment strategies matched to the most appropriate products
- Do not want to be pressured into giving advice in a way you are not comfortable with
- Be free to create your own portfolios and investment strategies
- Require a nonaligned APL where products are chosen on their merits
- Have time to implement the initiatives in your practice that will allow you to grow and increase efficiencies
- Has a mature practice that is largely self-sufficient?
There is an alternative that retains the options and flexibility in having your own AFSL, however removes you from the compliance side of running your own AFSL.
Established over a decade ago Insight Investment Services is a boutique licensee that has an untarnished reputation.
Contact us for more information on how you can benefit from being associated with a boutique AFSL.
Ph 07 3018 0400 and ask for Paul Kelly.