Are you thinking about your own licence?
There is an alternative.
Small boutique AFSL seeks expressions of interest from Practitioners who want to get on with the job of looking after their clients.
Is this you?
- Are you thinking about changing to becoming self-licensed
- Want to be able to give your clients the best possible advice in terms of investment strategies matched to the most appropriate products
- Do not want to be pressured into giving advice in a way you are not comfortable with
- Be free to create your own portfolios and investment strategies
- Require a non-aligned APL where products are chosen on their merits
- Have time to implement the initiatives in your practice that will allow you to grow and increase efficiencies
- Has a mature practice that is largely self-sufficient
There is an alternative that retains the options and flexibility in having your own AFSL, however removes you from the compliance side of running your own AFSL.
Insight Investment Services is a small boutique licensee with a 11-year history. A history that has an untarnished reputation.
Contact us for more information on how you can benefit from being associated with a boutique AFSL.
Ph 07 30180400 or email@example.com and ask for Paul Kelly.